The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center is celebrating 100 years in its current location. 

A gathering place for the arts, we host concerts, art exhibits, plays, workshops, culinary classes and more.

The JACC is also available for weddings, receptions, parties and events.

Mission Statement

The Jacklin Arts and Cultural Center’s mission is to

“Ignite & Inspire Passion for the Arts.”


Listed in the National Register of Historic Places – September 7, 1984, the JACC was formerly two separate churches built in the 1800’s and located at other locations. In 1921 the two churches were literally drawn by horses to the current location and united to become “Community Church” in Post Falls. The church became the central gathering place in the community.

Community Building Partners, Inc. was formed in 1988 and dedicated itself to the restoration and maintenance of this historic structure. Renamed to honor Susan and Duane Jacklin, who were so instrumental in spear heading the restoration project. The Jacklin Arts and Cultural Center continues to be a gathering place in the community.

Contact / Office Hours

405 N. William St. 

Post Falls, ID 83854




[email protected]

Tue – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm

Wed – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm

Thu – 10:00 am – 7:00 pm

Fri  –  10:00 am – 5:00 pm

Sat –  By appointment

Sun/Mon – Closed




Darla Dreyer

Executive Director

Isabella Moreno

Gallery Assistant

Christy Miller

Event Coordinator

Kevin Dreyer

Programming Assistant

Board of Directors

Aaron Fish

Board Chair

Eat Good Group

K.C. Cole

Board Vice Chair

Childcare Advocate

David McDowell


Spokane Transit

Chrissy Roy

Board Member

Windermere Realty

Wendy McDowell

Board Member

First Interstate Bank